Importance of Mental Health Treatment
A mental health disorder can completely upend one’s life, robbing the person of daily pleasure and productivity, and disrupting all aspects of daily functioning. A mental health retreat is a residential treatment setting that is designed to infuse a sense of calm serenity into the healing process. The mental health retreat provides a respite from the daily stressors or triggers that keep one perpetually off balance, allowing the individual to focus on their wellness within a tranquil, upscale environment.
The mind-body connection is real. To maximize overall health and well-being it is critical that mental health disorders be addressed and treated. Treatment of mental health conditions provides the needed support to both manage symptoms and process unresolved traumas or painful emotional events that may be contributing to the disorder. Treat your mental health with the same care you treat your physical health for a more fulfilling and productive life. Learn about the healing by filling out a request form today. Request help for yourself or a loved one.
Treatment Program Options
Stabilization for mental health conditions can be successfully managed in a private mental health residential treatment program. This is a potential alternative option to hospitalization which offers increased comfort, privacy, and individualized care. The stabilization period will involve a psychiatric who will monitor the individuals symptoms and progress. Once the stabilization period is over, the client can transition into residential treatment. In order to review your specific needs and condition, please contact us via request form for a call back.
When recovering from a mental health condition, residential treatment in a private setting can be an extremely healing option to focus completely on yourself. In residential treatment you will receive around the clock care as well as a full treatment team to help you heal. The treatment team consists of medical doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, and support staff. In addition, there will be holistic therapy options to help you recover as a whole. Holistic therapies can include nutrition, exercise, yoga, equine therapy, massage, and other options.
Getting Help for Yourself
Reaching out for help is the big first step and you have made the best choice for yourself to get help and recover. When you contact our team, an Admission Specialist will reach out to you and start by providing a confidential telephone assessment. We will review your specific needs, symptoms, and history to determine the appropriate level of care and treatment options. In addition, if you have health insurance, the Admissions Team will review the benefits to see if you have available coverage to help reduce out of pocket expenses. To get started, fill out a contact form.
Getting Help for a Loved One
Watching a loved one struggle with a mental health condition can be very difficult for a family or friend. The good news, you can be guided with support by reaching out to a Treatment Specialist who is trained to get you the resources you need to help your loved one get the help they deserve. When you contact us, we will provide a confidential initial assessment and discuss your unique situation and provide guidance and support. To get started, please fill out a contact request form.
What to Expect in Treatment
How Are Mental Health Disorders Treated?
Mental health treatment can be provided through a variety of levels of care. These range from services provided by a private psychiatric practice, to an outpatient program, to day treatment to residential or inpatient care. Treatment involves integrated therapeutic approaches that are combined as needed for a patient’s particular mental health condition and needs. These treatment elements include:
- Individual psychotherapy: One-on-one sessions with a psychotherapist provide a safe, confidential space for patients to explore the issues that may be contributing factors for the resulting mental health disorder.
- Group therapy: Patients often benefit from sharing their experiences and challenges with others who also struggle with a mental health disorder. These small groups are facilitated by a therapist.
- Family therapy: Family therapy sessions benefit both the patient and the family members as they share how the loved one’s mental health disorder has impacted the family, and strive to improve interaction and communication through therapy.
- Medication management: In many cases, medications can be prescribed to help manage and mitigate the symptoms of the disorder, such as antidepressants, anti-anxiety, mood-stabilizers, and anti-psychotics.
- Experiential or holistic therapies: To further enhance the effects of the traditional therapies, experiential activities such as mindfulness meditation, yoga classes, art and music therapy, and deep-breathing techniques, are often included in the treatment plan.
- Recreation and fitness: Exercise offers both psychological and physical benefits and is often integrated into the treatment planning. These activities might include swimming, participation in sports, exercise classes, hiking or walking.
RESIDENTIAL MENTAL HEALTH RETREATS & TREATMENT PROGRAMS
In the residential level of care, clients reside in a private setting, offering the comforts of home. The treatment residences are often in private and secluded houses that offer the client increased confidentiality. The treatment programs offer options for a private or semi-private rooms in a tranquil and therapeutic environment.